Embrace Pet Insurance Insurance Review (2023)
- Insurance Plans Designed with Your Pets in Mind
- Up to 90% Back on Bills at any Vet
- Optional Wellness Rewards Plan
- 24/7 Pet Health Support Line, Even on Holidays
- You can submit claims online, by mail, or via fax
- How Does Embrace Pet Insurance Work? Embrace pet insurance reimburses you for eligible veterinary expenses incurred when your pet is sick or injured. Once you enroll, you'll pay a monthly premium and then, if you need to file a claim, you'll pay a deductible before reimbursement begins.
- What Does Embrace Pet Insurance Cover? Embrace covers accidents, illnesses, hereditary and congenital conditions, cancer treatment, alternative therapies, and more. You can also add optional riders to your policy for things like routine care and dental cleaning.
- How Much Does Embrace Pet Insurance Cost? The cost of your premium will depend on a variety of factors such as your pet's breed, age, and location. You can get a personalized quote on the Embrace website.
- What Is the Claim Process Like? You can submit claims online, by mail, or via fax. You'll need to include your pet's medical records as well as the completed claim form. Reimbursement is typically made within 5-10 business days.
Having a pet can be one of the most rewarding experiences in life. Caring for and foreseeing the needs of your pet is part of the responsibility of pet ownership. A great way to prepare yourself is to Embrace Pet Insurance. A costly bill from the veterinarian can easily mess up a monthly budget. With a pet insurance policy, you can be proactive and take the steps to make sure your furry friend gets the care they need without breaking the bank. Embrace primarily offers one comprehensive accident and illness policy with the ability to fully personalize your policy parameters to choose from. We primarily offer one comprehensive accident and illness policy with the ability to fully personalize your policy parameters to choose what works for your budget and needs.
Embrace is one of the biggest pet insurance providers in the U.S. and they’re growing. Their business model centers around innovation which has resulted in an incredible online customer portal. You can file a claim, check your pet’s medical records and so much directly on their website. In addition to having some amazing features for their customers, Embrace also gives back. For every policy they open, they give $2 to pet charities.
#1 - What sorts of plans does Embrace Pet Insurance offer?
You can drive yourself mad shopping for a pet insurance plan. There are so many plans to choose from and so many providers. It can be a real chore. But, shouldn’t the providers be putting in the work for you? After all, you’re buying a product from them. Embrace really helps in this regard. They will provide you with a comprehensive policy that is perfect for your pet and wallet.
There an optional Wellness Rewards Plan* that reimburses you for routine checkups, grooming, training and so much more. We primarily offer one comprehensive accident and illness plan. This should be revised to reflect things. No pet insurance plan is going to cover everything, but their optional Wellness Rewards plan provides reimbursement back at 100% up to the pet parents’ chosen allotment amount for routine care for their pet. It works like a budgeting tool providing them the ability to receive reimbursement back for routine care. This needs to be revised.
Our optional Wellness Rewards plan provides reimbursement back at 100% up to the pet parents’ chosen allotment amount for routine care for their pet. It works like a budgeting tool providing them the ability to receive reimbursement back for routine care. Embrace also stands out, because they’ll reduce your annual deductible by $50 each year you do not receive an accident or illness claim reimbursement. That helps keep you paying for the plan you need, but gives $50 back for your continued loyalty.
#2 - What’s it like filing a claim with Embrace?
You get to choose your own veterinarian, which is incredible because you can decide which vets you entrust your pet’s health with. After you’ve gotten the invoice or the bill from your vet, you simply upload it alongside your claim form online to your MyEmbrace portal or app. Claims can also be submitted via email, fax, or mail… The claim is evaluated and you’re reimbursed in a matter of days for covered claims. The level of coverage and reimbursement will vary depending on how you have personalized your policy parameters. The customer service team at
Embrace is so helpful in each step of the filing process. Our customer service team is not available 24/7. We offer a 24/7 Pet Health Line powered by PawSupport*. Our pet health line provides real-time decision support when it comes to questions you have about your pet. This provides guidance on pet-related topics like emergencies, poisons or toxins, medication concerns, and more.
They offer a 24/7 Pet Health Line powered by PawSupport*. Their pet health line provides real-time decision support when it comes to questions you have about your pet. This provides guidance on pet-related topics like emergencies, poisons or toxins, medication concerns, and more to make sure you’re satisfied and to answer any questions you might have. In addition to the helpline, you can live chat with the customer care team online or via email. Embrace makes it easy to get help when you need it and to offer you advice on how you can save.↑
#3 - Can I trust Embrace Pet Insurance?
Embrace has been in business for over a decade. They’ve been named by several labor publications as one of the best places to work in Ohio. Happy employees mean happy customers. In addition to being a great place to work, Embrace is a great place to buy your pet insurance policy. They’ve received an A+ from the Better Business Bureau. They’ve also got stellar reviews on google and PetInsuranceReview.com. Really take some time and read the customer reviews. They really paint a good picture of Embrace and their commitment to you and your pet’s health.
Embrace is a member of the North American Pet Health Association or “NAPHIA.” Which is a great indicator of the caliber of coverage and care you’ll receive from them? If you’re wondering the size of embrace and how much they payout, last year (2018) they paid $47 million. Further, Embrace pets has great policies to make sure they’re giving back by donating to pet charities and matching their employee’s charitable giving as well.↑
#4 - Should I consider Embrace?
Embrace Pet Insurance is an incredible option. They’ve got a team committed to helping you choose a personalized pet policy plan, claims reimbursement, and wellness. Unlike other pet insurance providers, Embrace offers an optional Wellness Rewards Plan that will reimburse you for the cost of everyday pet expenses like grooming and training. That’s a great perk for pet parents who really go the extra mile. The customer portal, “My Embrace” is also a step above the rest. You can review details of your policy, file a claim, access your pet’s health records, and get any questions you have answered all from the online portal. It’s a great tool that will allow you to stay on top of it all. Embrace is a great pet insurance provider and you should get a free quote from them to see if they’ll be a good fit for you and your pet’s needs.↑
- Best Dental Illness Coverage, Up To $1k/year
- Fast claims through mobile app or online
- Customizable plan to fit your needs and budget
- 24/7 pet health support line, even on holidays
- Optional wellness rewards plan
- Pets' preexisting conditions are not covered
- The pricing system isn't transparent
- Only animals aged 1 to 14 will enjoy comprehensive plans