ASPCA Pet Health
Pet insurance may not seem like a necessity, but when you have a furry friend to care for, vet bills can add up. Imagine the worst-case scenario of getting a bad diagnosis for your cat or dog. Now, try to imagine the cost associated with that treatment. If you aren’t prepared you can be risking the livelihood of your pet, and no one wants to be in that position. The ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance program has affordable plans for cats and dogs that can help you prepare for the unexpected. They have complete coverage℠ plans that will help cover the cost of treatment for accidents, illnesses, behavioral issues, and hereditary conditions. These plans are customizable depending on your budget and pet’s needs, you can decide deductibles, reimbursement percentages, and your annual limit. The ability to make your pet’s insurance work for you makes the ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program really stand out from the crowd. There’s more on this later.
- Up To 90% Reimbursement Of Covered Costs
- Freedom To Visit Any Vet - Even Specialists
- Coverage For Accidents, Illnesses, Hereditary And Congenital Conditions
- Coverage available only for dogs and cats.
- Extra pay is required for preventive care.
- Only 2 plans are available.