ASPCA Pet Health Insurance Review (2024)
- Up To 90% Reimbursement Of Covered Costs
- Freedom To Visit Any Vet - Even Specialists
- Coverage For Accidents, Illnesses, Hereditary And Congenital Conditions
- What is ASPCA pet insurance? ASPCA pet insurance is a type of insurance that helps pet owners cover the cost of unexpected veterinary bills. The ASPCA offers three different levels of coverage, each with different deductibles, co-pays, and reimbursement levels.
- How does ASPCA pet insurance work? ASPCA pet insurance works by reimbursing you for a portion of your veterinary bill after you have paid your deductible. For example, if you have a $500 deductible and your vet bill is $1,000, you will be reimbursed for $500 after you pay the deductible.
- What does ASPCA pet insurance cover? ASPCA pet insurance covers a wide range of services, including office visits, vaccinations, prescriptions, X-rays and lab tests, surgery, hospitalization, and more.
- How much does ASPCA pet insurance cost? The cost of ASPCA pet insurance depends on several factors, including the level of coverage you choose, the age and breed of your pet, and where you live. Generally speaking, plans start at around $25 per month.
- Is ASPCA pet insurance worth it? ASPCA pet insurance can be worth it if you are expecting high veterinary bills or if you want peace of mind in knowing that you are covered in case of an emergency. However, it is important to remember that pet insurance is not required by law and that you will still be responsible for paying your deductible and co-pays even if you have insurance.
Pet insurance may not seem like a necessity, but when you have a furry friend to care for, vet bills can add up. Imagine the worst-case scenario of getting a bad diagnosis for your cat or dog. Now, try to imagine the cost associated with that treatment. If you aren’t prepared you can be risking the livelihood of your pet, and no one wants to be in that position. The ASPCA® Pet Health Insurance program has affordable plans for cats and dogs that can help you prepare for the unexpected. They have complete coverage℠ plans that will help cover the cost of treatment for accidents, illnesses, behavioral issues, and hereditary conditions. These plans are customizable depending on your budget and pet’s needs, you can decide deductibles, reimbursement percentages, and your annual limit. The ability to make your pet’s insurance work for you makes the ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program really stand out from the crowd. There’s more on this later.
#1 What sorts of plans does ASPCA Pet Health Insurance have?
Choosing a pet insurance plan that’s right for your pet and more importantly your budget can be tricky. Some pet insurance providers’ plans are convoluted and it can be hard to know what coverage you’ll actually get. The ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program has a whole section of their website dedicated to spelling out all of the different terms, practices and coverage details you can expect. After you’ve taken the time to educate yourself about pet insurance and what it entails, you then can request a free quote. Generally, there is a break down between the two types of plans with the ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program. You have a Complete Coverage℠ plan or an accident only plan. Complete Coverage℠ will help you cover most of your vet visits and procedures. An accident only plan only kicks in when there’s an emergency and urgent care is needed. Further, you get to customize your plan to make reimbursements, deductibles, and more completely in your budget. Let’s say you’d prefer to pay a lower monthly rate and spend a little bit more at the vet, you can make that happen. Let’s say you’d prefer to put more money down each month and have to pay very little for your pets vet visits, you can arrange that. These plans make it easy to know what you’re getting into and help you not go broke down the line.↑
#2 What’s it like filing a claim?
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance plans let you choose your own vet. That’s such a big deal for pet parents. Having a care team you can trust can make all the difference. Alright, you go to the vet you get the care and then you pay the bill. Now, the next step is really innovative. The ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program has a mobile app that you can fire up right in the vet’s office. You then file your claim in the app. You can have direct deposit set up, so in the next few days after the claim is filed you get reimbursed directly to the account of your choosing. It’s super fast, convenient, and easy to do. If you have any questions along the way, you can reach out to ASPCA Pet Health Insurance. You can get help through the app or by calling customer service. The app is where it’s at when it comes to ASPCA Pet Health Insurance.↑
#3 Does ASPCA Pet Health Insurance have a good record?
They’ve been around since 1997 and processed more than 1.6 million claims. Further, they’ve covered the healthcare of over 400,000 cats and dogs. If you would like to do some digging, take a look at their reviews. They’ve got over 1,200 reviews on trustpilot with a 5 out of 5 star rating. That’s a truly excellent track record. Consumers love how convenient and reliable they find ASPCA Pet Health Insurance coverage. They’re also a member of the North American Pet Health Insurance Association.↑
#4 Should I consider ASPCA Pet Health Insurance?
The ASPCA Pet Health Insurance program is incredible. If you’re interested in affordable, easy-to-understand plans, you should definitely consider ASPCA Peth Health Insurance. You can completely customize your coverage plan and make it work for you. And, it’s not that complicated. You can get a free quote within minutes. Filing a claim with ASPCA Pet Health Insurance is a lot easier than most other pet insurance providers. Having the mobile app really helps make it easy and super fast to get reimbursed for covered care. Do your research and check out the consumer reviews of their service. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to see glowing reviews across the board. Pet insurance from ASPCA Pet Health Insurance is a real winner and you should definitely check out their plans and get a quote to see if it’s the right fit for you and your furry baby.↑
- Up to 90% Cash Back on Covered Vet Bills
- Freedom to visit any licensed vet, specialist or emergency clinic
- Choose your own reimbursement % and annual deductible
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- Create your customized quote instantly
- Coverage available only for dogs and cats
- Extra pay is required for preventive care
- Only 2 plans are available